When Wesley realized his own training plan wasn't enough to help everyone, he decided to get certified and become a fitness professional who taps into his own experience to motivate his clients and live a life of fitness. 15 years later, his journey matched him with clients from all walks of life.
His approach to a lifestyle of fitness is a simple yet encouraging one. First and foremost, he always listens to the needs of his clients and ensure he fully understands what they want to achieve before starting to help them with his expertise. He then incorporates mobility into the mix and encourages his clients to reach their goals while maintaining a free range of motion which he finds more beneficial than purely focusing on strength and physique.
While a life of fitness is something he's driven to help everyone achieve, Wesley also indulges in some good coffee and has a fond love for dogs.
- Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) by Edith Cowan University
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise Prescription by Human Principles
- Club Weightlifting / Sports Power Coach 1 by Australian Weightlifting Federation
- Sports Trainer Course / Sports First Aid Level 1 by Sports Medicine Australia
- Basic Sports Massage by Singapore Sports Council
- Reebok Core Training by Reebok University Workshop
- Certified Personal Trainer (FISAF) by Federation International of Sports Aerobics & Fitness
- Basic Exercise Course by Singapore Sports Council