SME HEALTH+ FUNDING
SME Health+ is a Health Promotion Board (HPB) initiative to fund up to 70% off health programs to SMEs to promote a healthier lifestyle for their employees with minimal administrative for application.
- A Unique Entity Number (UEN)
- Not more than 200 employees OR
- Not more than S$100 million annual sales turnover
To know more about the funding by HPB, click HERE.
3 Type of Health Programs:
1. Physical Activity
2. Nutrition Talks
3. Mental Well-being Workshops
How To Fully Utilize SME Health+ Funding
1. Gather 15 Pax & Above
- Funding is based on actual attendance, you can even combine with another company to ensure every sessions hits 15 pax or more. Let’s say you only have 10 pax,you still get close to 50% off which is still really worth it! If lesser then 10 pax, well, still got some discount better than no discount right?
2. Combine 2 Companies Or More
- When 2 or more companies come together for the session, you will get an extra $100 off your venue rental per session